The Suffolk Sheep Breeders Association of Victoria are excited to be able to present Rob Inglis, a well-known animal Ruminant Specialist as one of our key speakers at the Suffolk Field Day.
Rob Inglis is a well-known and respected agricultural adviser to primary producers around the country.
He is passionate about helping primary producers achieve increased on-farm productivity & profitability and offers professional advice backed by years of personal and professional experience in the agricultural industry.
Rob is a much sought-after speaker for training and information day events and we are privileged to have him sharing his knowledge at our Suffolk Field Day.
Rob will be speaking on grazing management for optimum nutrition to achieve the best growth and fertility from your animals aswell as the advantages of the Suffolk breed as a terminal sire for prime lamb production.
About Rob Inglis
Rob comes with an impressive resume and offers experienced advice for livestock producers.
His invaluable advice is backed by years of experience in the agricultural industry and his personal mantra: “Tell clients what they need to know, not what they want to know”
Elders Livestock Production Advisor
- Senior Livestock Production Advisor
- 9 years with Elders in Livestock Production
- Bachelor of Applied Science; Assoc. Diploma Farm Management
- 8 years Animal Nutritionist with NSW DPI, Livestock Central
- 15 years Managing family farm in Southern NSW – livestock and cropping
- Mentoring Livestock Production team and advising Livestock team on livestock production.
- Delivering Lifetime Ewe Management and Heifer for profit workshops and seminars to livestock producers.
- Advisory group for Animal Health Australia
- Supervising extension for MLA and AWI.
Book your FREE ticket to the Suffolk Field Day and learn more from Rob Inglis at our Suffolk Field Day.
Suffolk Field Day
19th May 2019
Eden Park, Romsey Vic